Friday, June 12, 2009

"I CAN!!!!" - Steve comes! - and we hike!


"I Can!!!" ("I SAIL... ... I just let the boat do all the work") ... well kind of. The grocery store had raspberries and strawberries on sale DIRT cheap so Annette and I decided to be brave and try our hand at freezer jam. It was sooo easy and so very very tasty, we had fun!







At the beginning of the month my brother-in-law Steve rode up to Colorado (from Phoenix) with his brother Wayne on their motorcycles. I LOVE Wilson's and it was so much fun to see them pulling up on their "matching" bikes in their matching riding outfits, they let all the kids sit on the bikes (they were SO excited) we had a blast staying up that night talking and laughing and then kicked them out (ha ha jk) the next morning. You guys are welcome ANY time!!!!







We did some more hiking in June, we took this picture after we hiked around a lake just outside Rocky Mountain National Park. After we were done we decided to drive all the way across the park and got some ice cream in Grand Lake one of our most favorite small towns in Colorado. We even saw a Moose that day but I don't think we have any pictures... BUMMER



No comments: