Monday, December 8, 2008

Crazy November!!!

So this is how my November went, Week One: I decide to get out of the house with Annette and we decide to go walk around Kohls... we get there and ten minutes later... CRASH! Ashlie was in one of the little stroller carts that Kohls has, Luke was in the other... Logan was pushing Luke and I'm guessing that Luke grabbed on to the front of Ashlie's cart and the whole thing went over. Apparently the carts at Kohls are a little unsteady. So we went to ask a sales associate if they had some ice... Ashlie was crying pretty bad and wasn't slowing down (very out of character). Someone grabbed an ice pack but by then you could literally watch her wrist swelling up so we decided to run over to urgent care who (of course) sent us to the ER at McKee. We got some "pictures" taken and just as Ashlie totally starts using the arm again and I"m thinking... "why did I overreact, I should have waited..." The doctor came in and said that she had broken her arm! My little tiny 21 month old BE BE! Crazy! So they put her in a splint and told us to follow up with an orthopedist... Goodie...

Here's Ashlie with her "owie" face Silly Goose!

:o) The "culprits" :o) Kissing it all better :o)


You can't see very well because of the swelling and
the bandage marks but she's pretty mangled.



Week Two: Just a few days later and they are at it again....
I caught them just as they were finishing with the last drawer....
GRRRRRR!!!!!
Then we were off to the Ortho where they put her in a full on cast for the next three weeks, Woo-Hoo Thanksgiving with a cast... oh well, it wasn't too bad, she got a waterproof cast which I think bothered her a little more because her skin is really sensitive but she could bathe and all that so it was good.
Week Three... go crazy with school, kids, church and packing for PHOENIX!!! Ya Hoo!



1 comment:

Goldmans said...

ashley and carsyn would get along so well! you should see his room as we speak. he has a toy box and book shelves and he doesnt even use them. i cleaned his room and the next day he has it back to how he likes it... his words, "its cleaner mom like this". got my hands full. :)