Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Christmas Concert

Each year at the kids school their music teacher "Brother" Robertson helps the kids put on a Christmas Concert, the kids are adorable and I love the songs he picks out. Last year was fun with Jacob in 1st grade but this year we got double the fun with Kailey in Kindergarten and Jacob singing with the 2nd graders.



It didn't take Kailey very long to find us, waving like crazed fans...

It looked like Jacob knew exactly where we were, he kept makin"eye contact" but alas, he was sad because he didn't see us. Oh, well, we still looked like idiots waving at him!


This has got to be one of the cutest things I have ever seen in my life, I had no idea my daughter had these kind of moves!!! I love that my kids love music and love to sing and dance, music has always been a huge part of my life and it makes me so happy to see my kids getting into it. I had to upload the fuzzy version of Kailey's video because the one that came out clear is also a minute and a half long and WAY too big to upload to anything... You get the idea though... Love IT!


No comments: