Monday, November 3, 2008

Kathie's Here!!!

My sister Kathie, her husband Paul and their three kids, Megan, Kaitlyn, and Jack came to visit us during October. I was soo good to see them and be able to spend some time together.

Kathie and Paul moved back to Phoenix from BYU the same summer that Todd and I got married, we lived in the same apartment complex for 2 or 3 years I think and then the rest of the time we were there before we moved to Colorado we lived within a couple miles of each other. We were pretty close and spent a lot of time together so it was pretty hard when we moved away and we have really missed seeing them and living so close. (you know, close enough to borrow sugar or to say, "oh darn it! I've gone and made too much dinner /dessert/ cookies", you name it..."come over here and help me eat it!") Anyway, so it was awesome to spend a few days with them.

While they were here we took a drive up to Estes Park and walked around the shops up there, we had a blast playing in the leaves, window shopping and eating sweets!!! Then we drove home and decided to eat at our favorite mom and pop's McGraff's! YUM!

No comments: