Monday, November 3, 2008

Trip to Mom's!

UGH!!! I'm so glad I got to go visit Mom!!! It was so great to have her all to myself ;O) Despite the fact that we ended up watching one too many of the wrong kind of movies and getting all depressed we had a good time talking, playing games, doing a puzzle, talking, watching the right kind of movies... eating. Yea!!!

We got to go to lunch with my brother David on Monday and that was a blast, man that guy is funny! It was so good to see him and be able to laugh about all the crap that has been going on. Miss you David!!!

On Wednesday all of us girls went to the Picture People and got our pictures taken, it was SOOO much fun just to be out with the girls like old times and we ended up with some REALLY cute pictures. We had lunch together and wandered around talking and laughing up a storm. It was a really good day.

Thursday we tried to get together for my sister-in-law's birthday but it got kind of smooshed because my mom had to go in for a bone scan that ended up taking too long and I had to get to the airport but I was still able to see Rebecca and Rachel so it was awesome, I hadn't seen Rachel in 2 years so that was pretty sweet. I miss you guys! I hope your birthday was a good one Becca!


Here are some pics from the trip

Mommy and Me
Wow we look alike!

Sam, Grandma, and my favorite niece Charity!


Mom, annoyed because I'm interrupting breakfast or because I'm taking her picture, you decide ;O)


No comments: