For Jacob's 7th birthday he finally got to have a real birthday party. I felt bad for him though because after we took into account all of the day care kids he was only able to invite a few kids from school. And then only the girls showed up... he is a little ladies man! We had Transformer's decorations and played water games out back. I think we ended up filling pretty close to 400 water balloons, they went really slowly though playing water balloon dodge ball. We were pretty lucky that day too because it was supposed to rain all day but the clouds didn't roll in until after we had gone in for cake, sweet deal. I was pretty wiped out after though. Those 2nd grade girls are a trip!!!





2 comments:
Happy Birthday, Jake!!! Wendy, you look so beautiful and peaceful when you sleep - especially surrounded by your cute kids.
omg i cant believe he is 7 years old. where did the time go? i remember when he was just a baby and i would hold him in sunday school!! :) those were the days!!
Post a Comment