Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Everybody Poops...

So Ashlie's in the bath, playing with the toys and then starts into the dreaded... "uh oh Mom" "uh oh Mom... uh Poo" So I freak out and scream and holler and fling her from the bath tub, then I stand her on the edge cuz she's covered in "POO WATER, UGH!!!" (Bee Movie) Then I literally dance around in circles in my bathroom freaking out (I was already late for an appointment) trying to figure out what to do next, do I wash Ashlie first, what do I scoop the poo out with, I don't have time to clean the bathtub right now, look at all the toys covered in Poo Water!, aaaaaaaaahhhhhhh!.... And then Todd left for work... So I'm freaking out, thinking what would my sister's do... well they'd take pictures of it so they could scrapbook the horror.... okay, check... next clean up.... so here you go... documented Poo Water...

3 comments:

Kathie said...

She is SO CUTE! Poo or no poo!! I love that she's all trying to pose for the camera! What a cutie!!!!!

Eliza Brock said...

Oh....such a familiar situation, unfortunatly. I think we went through a month with the twins when one of them would do it....enough to make you want to throw up your hands. Quick grab the bleach!

Kelli said...

Aaaaaahhhh! I feel your pain. So how are you? Glad you have a blog! We miss you guys, it's good to see pics! Looks like you had a fun 4th of July, too. Keep in touch!