Thursday, July 2, 2009

Jacob's 8th Birthday!

We had so much fun with Mom here. One of the things she wanted to do was go up the canyon and sit by the river. So up we went, there is a pretty sweet park about 20 minutes up the canyon from here so we packed a picnic and went to play.

The kids found this REDICULOUSLY huge lady bug... I love you Jacob, you are so Darn cute!!!


Even though Mom was pretty tired after our trip up the canyon that morning she insisted on taking Jacob to Chuck'e'Cheese's for his birthday. The kids had a blast, and we were able to sit and chat, you can't go wrong with that.



Sheesh what a long day, after we got home from the pizza place we had planned on lighting off some fireworks we had (another thing Mom wanted to do even though she was SO tired). So we curled up in our blankies and let the boys do all the work.



Tough guys :o)

3 comments:

Laura said...

Wow! You guys had a ton of fun! No wonder she was so tired by the time she got to our house! ;o) I'm glad she was able to share your birthday and Jacob's. That's such a great memory.

Laura said...

I hope that didn't sound like an accusation... She had LOTS of reasons to be tired. :) Love ya!

Todd and Wendy said...

Accuser! :) She did it not me, plus when we weren't out I made her sleep.