Friday, July 3, 2009

Gail!!!

Just before coming up this summer Mom found out that an old family friend from California was living not too far south of me so we met up with Heidi and her family and Mike and his family at Gail's house for a visit (I used to thing that Crystal Gail was "our" Gail so when she would show up on Sesame Street and stuff I would run through the house telling everyone that Gail was on TV... it never occurred to me that they looked a little different) We LOVE Gail and it was so good to visit with her!!!

These pictures of Mom with Gail were just too cute so I put them all on there!
Look at how TINY Mom is! ... SO cute!!!


Mike, Gail, Me, and Heidi

Us Larsons

1 comment:

Kathie said...

Cool! Gail looks like a giant next to tiny mommy! It'd be cool to find an old picture of the two of them together.