So, Ashlie is seriously the cutest thing in the world! (I'm partial yes and she's a pain in my neck yes... but still! I'm in love with this girl!)
One of Ashlie's favorite things to do is to Skype her Grandma and her aunties... anytime she hear's that little ring she flips out and comes a runnin'. She especially loves talking to Grandma, she has to climb up on the computer desk and get right up there next to her... lean against the computer monitor, give kisses, share toys, show pretty things... etc.... Here's a picture of Ashlie and Grandma....
Ashlie is also a complete sucker for "keeute" clothes and shoes, hair things, hats, purses,
"b-backs" (backpacks), anything girly... So we were going through some hand me downs and she sees this dress and flips out (pretty normal) and has to change her "cose" right away (also absolutley normal), we have to fix her hair... and this is how she turned out... now seriously tell me that's not the cutest kid you've ever seen! Man I love my kids!!! ;o)



3 comments:
Most definitely the most adorable little girl ever!! I miss my Ashie! Wish it wasn't so late so I could talk to you two! Love you tons!
Oh, so beautiful!! What a little diva showing off on the bed!! I love it! :)
she is cute! makes me miss you guys.
Post a Comment