Saturday, June 14, 2008

You're all a bunch of WHINERS!!!

Seriously, you are all driving me crazy! So here... we'll start back in June with the camping trip. Todd and Shannon wanted to "make it okay" that they were going "squeaker" shooting so they decided that for Father's Day we would take a family trip camping. Woo Hoo! First time since the Bowler family reunion in Telluride... I know it's depressing I live in Colorado and I don't ever camp... Anyway, so we went with our INfamous friends the Sixs and with our friends the Van Ordens and it was sooo much fun!

3 comments:

Todd and Wendy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kathie said...

It's AWESOME!!!! I LOVE all the pictures! You have to keep it up -- or else the whining will start again! Love you and miss you tons and tons!

Laura said...

WHINE, WHINE, WHINE!!!! Whatcha gonna do 'bout it? More posts! More posts! (hee,hee)

Love you tons!